Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Did everyone know about this stuff but me?

The Ninja is a boy's boy. He runs. He spars. He plays basketball. He moves. And he sweats, like no one I've ever seen.

He has some t-shirts and socks that just reek unbelievably. I've tried all the natural laundry additives that I could find recommended. Salt. Vinegar. Baking soda. Still reeked.

Recently I heard about OxiClean. Bought a big container of the laundry powder and have been experimenting with it. I have achieved conquest over smelly shirts, completely in most cases and pretty substantially in a few cases. I've been soaking the clothes in hot water with a scoop of OxiClean and my regular laundry detergent for a couple of hours, then putting through a regular wash cycle.

Ninja is happy. I am happy. The ambiance of the entire house is a little happier. Try it on your awful-smelling things.

I'm not getting paid for this plug, but I wouldn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment